Situated just minutes away from the majestic Colorado River, Restoration Vineyards stands as a testament to the unwavering dedication of a family-owned winery and vineyard. Spanning across 10 acres, this picturesque establishment has been cultivating a variety of grapes including barbera, cabernet franc, chardonnay, merlot, sauvignon blanc, and sémillon since 2007.
When Gary and Linda Brauns acquired Restoration Vineyards in 2012, they recognized the need for a complete revitalization. Their vision extended beyond crafting exceptional wines; they aimed to create a thriving community hub adorned with outdoor live music and a warm, inviting staff. Their efforts did not go unnoticed, as Restoration Vineyards soon became a shining example for wineries in Colorado.
The Colorado Association for Viticulture and Enology (CAVE) was quick to applaud Restoration Vineyards, praising their commitment to producing world-class wines and fostering outstanding guest experiences. The Brauns family’s active involvement in regional events and their renowned weekly concert series further demonstrated their genuine support for the vibrant Colorado Wine experience.
The wine selection offered at Restoration Vineyards is a testimony to their dedication to excellence. From the estate merlot aged in French oak for four years to the vibrant barbera and the white field blend composed of chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, and sémillon grapes, each wine reflects the passion and craftsmanship poured into its creation.
Gary Brauns speaks passionately about their mission to elevate the perception of Colorado wine. Their hard work and dedication have not only contributed to the growth and evolution of the Colorado wine industry but have also elevated the overall wine experience for visitors.
Stephanie Brauns, the wine club director and daughter of Gary and Linda, describes a visit to Restoration Vineyards as an immersive experience. The enchanting ambiance, combined with the exquisite wines and unparalleled level of service, transports guests to a serene oasis of tranquility and inspiration.
As Stephanie emphasizes, each winery in Colorado Wine Country has its own unique story waiting to be discovered. By immersing oneself in the small-town charm and uncovering these tales, visitors can truly appreciate the depth and richness of the Colorado wine scene.
Restoration Vineyards remains a testament to the power of passion, hard work, and a shared dream. With every sip of their exceptional wines, visitors are invited to embark on a remarkable journey through the heart of the Colorado wine experience.
1. What grapes does Restoration Vineyards cultivate?
Restoration Vineyards cultivates a variety of grapes including barbera, cabernet franc, chardonnay, merlot, sauvignon blanc, and sémillon.
2. When did Gary and Linda Brauns acquire Restoration Vineyards?
Gary and Linda Brauns acquired Restoration Vineyards in 2012.
3. What is the Colorado Association for Viticulture and Enology (CAVE)?
The Colorado Association for Viticulture and Enology (CAVE) is an organization that supports and promotes the wine industry in Colorado.
4. What recognition did Restoration Vineyards receive from CAVE?
Restoration Vineyards was praised by CAVE for their commitment to producing world-class wines and fostering outstanding guest experiences.
5. What is the estate merlot aged in?
The estate merlot is aged in French oak for four years.
6. Who is Stephanie Brauns?
Stephanie Brauns is the wine club director at Restoration Vineyards. She is also the daughter of Gary and Linda Brauns.
7. How does Stephanie describe a visit to Restoration Vineyards?
Stephanie describes a visit to Restoration Vineyards as an immersive experience with enchanting ambiance, exquisite wines, and unparalleled service.
8. What can visitors discover by immersing themselves in the small-town charm of Colorado Wine Country?
Visitors can discover the unique stories of each winery and truly appreciate the depth and richness of the Colorado wine scene by immersing themselves in the small-town charm.
– Winery: A place where wine is made, often including a vineyard where grapes are grown.
– Vineyard: A farm or estate where grapes are grown for winemaking.
– Barbera: A type of red wine grape.
– Cabernet Franc: A red wine grape variety commonly used for blending.
– Chardonnay: A white wine grape variety known for producing a wide range of styles.
– Merlot: A red wine grape variety often used for blending.
– Sauvignon Blanc: A white wine grape variety known for its refreshing qualities.
– Sémillon: A white wine grape variety often used for blending or producing dessert wines.
– Colorado Association for Viticulture and Enology (CAVE): An organization supporting and promoting the wine industry in Colorado.