February 8, 2024; Lompoc, Calif. – The Barn at The Hilt Estate, located in Santa Barbara County, is renowned for its exceptional hospitality and design-forward experiences. This year, they have announced an array of new and expanded tasting opportunities for wine enthusiasts. Along with these exciting offerings, The Hilt Estate invites guests to a special event on February 24th, where they will unveil their 2021 vintage of single vineyard Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Bentrock, Radian, and Puerta Del Mar vineyards. This delightful event will feature the delicious empanadas from Buena Onda and vibrant beats by DJ LeFunk Sounds.
Recognized as one of the most architecturally significant and visually stunning spaces in the Santa Ynez Valley by Condé Nast Traveler, The Barn at The Hilt Estate captures the essence of modern California aesthetics. Designed by renowned architect Howard J. Backen, the space exudes a blend of sophistication and unassuming California farmhouse elegance, providing the perfect backdrop for wine lovers to indulge in a sensory experience.
Hospitality Director Christine Doran expressed her excitement in welcoming guests to this sublime corner of the Sta. Rita Hills. From fully private tastings of their finest wines to their new “Bottle Service,” The Hilt Estate offers a range of experiences catered to every palate. The “ESTATES” tasting serves as the foundation, featuring a selection of core wines from The Hilt and JONATA. For a tasting inspired by the Pacific Ocean’s impact on The Hilt’s estate, guests can indulge in “The POINT” experience. Those seeking an elevated collection of wines can opt for the unique “JALAMA” flight, showcasing an exquisite selection from both JONATA and The Hilt Estate. Lastly, the exclusive La POESIA tasting presents limited and library selections from JONATA and The Hilt Estate in a private space, concluding with coffee and tea service.
To make a reservation for any of these tastings, interested individuals can visit The Barn’s website or contact them directly. The Hilt Estate promises an unforgettable wine tasting journey that celebrates the unique expressions of their distinct vineyards. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the magic of The Hilt Estate and immerse yourself in the beauty of Santa Barbara County’s spectacular wine region.
An FAQ section based on the main topics and information presented in the article:
1. What is The Barn at The Hilt Estate?
– The Barn at The Hilt Estate is a renowned hospitality venue located in Santa Barbara County, known for its exceptional design-forward experiences and wine tastings.
2. What special event is happening on February 24th?
– On February 24th, The Hilt Estate is hosting a special event where they will unveil their 2021 vintage of single vineyard Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Bentrock, Radian, and Puerta Del Mar vineyards. The event will also feature delicious empanadas from Buena Onda and vibrant beats by DJ LeFunk Sounds.
3. Who designed The Barn at The Hilt Estate?
– The Barn at The Hilt Estate was designed by renowned architect Howard J. Backen.
4. What types of tasting experiences does The Hilt Estate offer?
– The Hilt Estate offers a range of tasting experiences catered to every palate. These include the “ESTATES” tasting featuring core wines from The Hilt and JONATA, “The POINT” experience inspired by the Pacific Ocean’s impact on The Hilt’s estate, the “JALAMA” flight with an elevated collection of wines from both JONATA and The Hilt Estate, and the exclusive La POESIA tasting presenting limited and library selections from JONATA and The Hilt Estate in a private space.
5. How can individuals make reservations for the tastings?
– Interested individuals can visit The Barn’s website or contact them directly to make reservations for any of the tastings.
6. Where is The Hilt Estate located?
– The Hilt Estate is located in Santa Barbara County, specifically in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Definitions for key terms or jargon used within the article:
– Single vineyard: A term used to describe wines made from grapes sourced from a specific vineyard or plot of land. These wines often reflect the unique characteristics of that particular vineyard.
– Chardonnay: A type of white wine grape variety often used to produce dry, full-bodied wines with flavors of citrus, tropical fruits, and oak.
– Pinot Noir: A red wine grape variety known for producing elegant, medium-bodied wines with flavors of red berries, cherries, and earthy undertones.
– Tasting flight: A curated selection of wine samples or servings, often presented in a specific order to showcase different wine styles, flavors, or regions.
– Core wines: The main or foundational wines produced by a winery, often representing their signature or most popular offerings.
– Limited and library selections: Wines that are produced in limited quantities or aged for a longer period, often reserved for special occasions or wine enthusiasts.
– Santa Ynez Valley: A wine region located in Santa Barbara County, California, known for its favorable climate and production of high-quality wines.
Suggested related links:
– The Hilt Estate – Link to The Hilt Estate’s official website for more information and reservations.
– Condé Nast Traveler – Link to the homepage of Condé Nast Traveler, a renowned travel and lifestyle magazine mentioned in the article.
– JONATA – Link to the official website of JONATA, a winery mentioned in relation to the tasting experiences offered by The Hilt Estate.
– Buena Onda – Link to the website of Buena Onda, a food provider mentioned in the special event at The Hilt Estate.
– DJ LeFunk Sounds – No valid link provided.